With the decision published in the Official Gazette dated 19.09.2018, the financial and investment costs in the process of transition to Turkish citizenship were reduced. real estate area at least 250,000 foreigners in Turkey worth USD will directly be Turkish citizen.
Question: How does the application process for Turkish citizenship work?
Answer: Your Turkish Citizenship request will be processed with the purchase of at least 250.000 USD and application to the General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre. The General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre checks that the properties sold are worth at least 250.000 USD. The Directorate of Land Registry gives approval for citizenship between 3 and 7 days. As soon as your application is approved, we apply to the Immigration Office for a residence permit without an appointment. After the approval of the Immigration Office, we apply to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs with the approval paper and residence permit on the same day. After the application for the title deed, this process is followed in the Citizenship Information Offices in Istanbul and Ankara. Your application will result in 30 days.
Q: Can my family be Turkish citizens?
A: Yes. You, your spouse and all your children under the age of 18 may be Turkish citizens.
Q: Can I get more than one real estate to reach the $ 250,000 limit?
A: You can buy more than one real estate with a total value of at least 250.000 USD. But all of them should apply at the same time. The General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre accepts citizenship applications if the declared values are over $ 250.000.
Q: What is the responsibility of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization?
A: The Real Estate Appraisal experts verify if the declared value of the property on the deed is over $ 250,000. The Ministry requests the talep non-resaleable annotation facility hi from TKGM. The payment of the real estates you purchased must be made to the property owner by bank transfer.
Q: How should I calculate the USD and TL exchange rates?
A: GDLRC, the real value of the USD-denominated, the date of the transaction accounts through effective selling rate of the Central Bank of Turkey.
Q: How soon will citizenship transactions be concluded?
A: In the event that the documents requested in the application for citizenship are complete, the transaction is completed within 30 days. The government has opened private offices to reduce this time.
Q: Is there any critical point to know?
A: The Ministry wants to ensure that the minimum value is USD 250,000. Certified real estate appraisers, real estate values to prevent price fraud. Therefore, there may be deviations of up to 20% between the sales price and the valuation. For this reason, Antalya Homes recommends that you take into account the situation and take real estate.
Antalya Homes offers the best price guarantee for every property you buy for the citizenship and the equivalent expertise with the property. We aim to work with perfection and zero error with our customer-oriented approach. We are ready to offer the best in our business.
Q: Will I get citizenship when I meet all the requirements?
A: Citizenship approval process is linked to the fact that you do not pose a threat to national security and that it is verified and finalized through national security archives.
Q: Can I get a Turkish Citizenship by buying a leased commercial property?
A: You can buy any real estate with a total value of more than 250.000 USD. Click here to see the guaranteed rental properties .
Q: I do not have time to come to Turkey. How can I get Turkish citizenship?
A: If you give your power of attorney to Antalya Homes we can follow all processes from start to finish.
Q: How many people can apply for a title deed?
A: Only one person and first degree relatives (spouse and children under 18) may take citizenship.
Q: I purchased property in Turkey before. Can I apply for citizenship now?
A: Application can be made with real estate purchases and investments after 18.09.2018.
Q: Do I have to renounce my existing citizenship when I am a Turkish citizen?
A: No, depending on your own state regulation, Turkish law permits dual or multiple citizenship.
Q: If I receive Turkish citizenship, should I do my compulsory military service?
A: Your child under 18 years of age is obliged to do military service when it comes to military age. Persons entitled to dual citizenship may perform military service in one of the two countries in which they are citizens. If you have completed your military service, you may need to prove it with a document. Persons older than 22 years of age should apply to the General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs about whether there is a special condition.
Q: Which nationalities are accepted for the Turkish passport?
A: You can refer all citizens who purchase property in Turkey.
Q: Can my child above the age of 18 benefit from the right to citizenship?
Q: Can I get citizenship for my disabled child over 18?
A: You can obtain citizenship by documenting that your child’s parents are in need of care.
Q: Do I have to live in Turkey when I receive Turkish citizenship?
Q: Is there a requirement to bring everyone in my family members at any stage?
A: No. It is sufficient for the applicant to bring all the necessary documents concerning himself and his family members.
Q: Do I have to undergo any stages or tests for citizenship?
Q: Can I work in Turkey if accepted my citizenship?
A: Yes. However, in professions such as doctors and lawyers, it is necessary to apply for a certificate of special equivalence to bar associations.
Q: Is money the banks should come from Turkey and abroad? I am an Iranian citizen and I cannot send money with the bank.
A: This issue is not yet clear. We’ll let you know when it’s clear.
Q: The process of citizenship can take up to 2 months. Can I get a residence permit in this process?
A: As soon as your application is approved, you and your 1st degree family are granted a residence permit on the same day without any waiting period. (No. 6458/31-J)
Q: Is it possible to have dual citizenship in Turkey?
A: Yes, Turkey is allowing dual citizenship but citizenship should consult with your consulate of your own. Some countries, such as India, China and Saudi Arabia, are able to impose double citizenship.
Q: How can I become a Turkish citizen if I am not a citizen of any country (stateless, legitimate)?
A: You can apply for Turkish citizenship when you purchase a property with a proof of statelessness (travel document issued by the United Nations) with a value of at least $ 250,000.
Citizenship take road in Turkey
Every year thousands of foreigners in Turkey wants citizenship. Of course, as in every country there are certain requirements that must be fulfilled to be able to apply for citizenship in Turkey. In Turkey, you can earn the right to citizenship in various situations.
– citizenship acquired by birth: Turkish mother and a Turkish father of the Republic of Turkey to sign the Emerging index within Turkey’s borders.
– Citizenship gained by the decision of the competent authority: If it meets the conditions stated in the law, it may acquire Turkish citizenship by the decision of a foreign authority who wants to gain Turkish citizenship. However, carrying all the required conditions does not provide an absolute right to acquire Turkish citizenship. Persons who are not citizens of a foreign country or citizens of any country may wish to become Turkish citizens. There are no legal requirements for at least 5 years residence within the borders of Turkey visa and that person. The easiest way is to ensure that the renewal of the legal and inexpensive way of providing visas every year in Turkey ” is to take property from TurkeyThis is the easiest way for those who do not have the opportunity to have an easy visa, such as a work permit or marriage, and this can be done either by mail or directly.The ministers who will decide on the choice of naturalization shall have the right to decide. If the mother and father have gained Turkish citizenship, their children will also acquire Turkish citizenship.
– All Seen in these terms, the easiest way to gain citizenship in Turkey receive residence visas to stay 5 years as the owner of real estate in Turkey. Buying real estate every year is the easiest way to renew your visa. In this way, you will be invested and you will be able to have a residence permit easily. Another advantage of this route is to have a residence permit with your whole family.
– Recovering Turkish citizenship : Another way of gaining Turkish citizenship is to re-apply for citizenship for persons who have lost their Turkish citizenship. It is generally of interest to those who lose Turkish citizenship for economic and political reasons.
– Citizenship gained through marriage: Another way that seems to be the most known and easiest is marriage. Marriage with a Turkish citizen does not directly grant citizenship. However, foreigners who have been married for at least three years with the Turkish citizen and whose marriage continues may apply for Turkish citizenship. Applicants;
a) Continuing marriage within the unity of the family,
b) Not engaging in any activity that would harm the unity of marriage ,
c) The conditions of national security and lack of a state which would be an obstacle in terms of public order are sought.
– Exceptions in the acquisition of Turkish citizenship: Foreigners may be entitled to Turkish citizenship following the decision of the Council of Ministers, provided that they do not have a state in terms of national security and public order.
– Turkey to industrial facilities or bringing scientific, technological, economic, social, sporting, cultural and artistic area of outstanding service to the people sooner or later will be considered and reasoned proposals made in the ministries rights. “Entrepreneurs and Investment Road and Citizenship winners ” Another way to do this is to make commercial investments in Turkey and open a business location. However, it is also important to note that there will be legal requirements for 1 foreign employee in this workplace, such as 5 Turkish citizens.
– Foreigners who are required to be naturalized
– Foreigners accepted as immigrants
The process of being a Turkish citizen by making investment
1: Opening a Bank Account: An account must be opened on behalf of the investor.
2: Investing: The necessary investment transactions such as deed transfer, cash deposit, government bonds / shares should be realized.
3: Residence Permit Application: Applicants are required to obtain a residence permit during the application for citizenship. During this period, residence permit holders can continue to live abroad as long as they wish.
4: Application for Turkish Citizenship: You can apply for Turkish Citizenship immediately after obtaining a residence permit. You are not required to come to your presence in Turkey during the application process or consultation.
Documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship through investment
– Application Form
– Identity belonging to the state you are a citizen of (Passport, ID, birth certificate, Population registration, etc.)
– 4 passport photos of each family member
– Birth certificate
– Residence permit registered on your passport or a valid Tourist Visa
– If you are married, and the identity of official documents proving the identity and family ties of children under the age of 18, if available (marriage certificate or marriage certificate, birth certificates of children).
– spouses or relatives if TC citizens, photocopy of ID card and residence address in Turkey
– the receipt of payment made to the applicant
– Evaluation report
– 250.000 receipt showing worth USD payment
– deed or notarized commitment to purchase certified property
When you buy a property to buy citizenship by investment , Antalya Homes’ professional team is at your side from the very beginning to the end of this process (until you get Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport).
For other types of applications for citizenship, you should contact your local residence in the governor’s office or abroad through the Turkish Consulate General. The required documents and types of applications will vary depending on your circumstances.
Receiving Turkish citizenship is not limited to passport, birth certificate, residence permit, marriage certificate, ID number of the spouse or relatives and photographs. Individual applicants also need to take part in a Turkish interview.
when to take their citizenship applications in Turkey, although it depends on the particular circumstances of the applicant, the application process can learn from the Interior Ministry. If your application is rejected in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Citizenship Law No. 5901, you can apply to the governorship where your residence is located.
Advantages of being a Turkish citizen
– Your spouse and children under 18 can apply for citizenship with you.
– When you apply for citizenship, you are not asked to make a statement of income or assets in other countries.
– You do not have to live in a certain period of time to file a citizenship application Turkey. During this period, you can continue living abroad and apply for citizenship as soon as you get a residence permit.
– You can travel to many countries without applying for a visa.
Many of these countries allow Turkish citizens to travel between 30 and 90 days without a visa requirement. In addition, some countries have issued visas at the time of entry or online application.
The European Union, the right to travel without visas to the Schengen countries and Turkey in 2013 with the purpose of recognition of ‘Freedom Visa launched the Dialogue. 26 European countries will be added among the 102 countries where Turkish citizens can travel freely.